Monday 23 March 2015

Special Delivery Monday - Cute Diary From Kikki.K - A little Stationary to cure your Mondayitis


Brand spanking new Cute Diary From +kikki.K 

As much as I plan with my Google calendar and on my laptop,
I feel like I still need to have things physically written down and planned out
so I bought this diary (it's MARCH Paula) so I could map out blog posts and stay on top of my food and exercise and work hours. 


This A7 size diary has the cutest little pictures in the margins


At the start of every month it has a little journal prompt.
This one is a summer, beach themed page. The whale is saying "I wish..."


As you can see I am getting quite the collection of cute little Kikki.K products.
I buy their diaries every year but if I'm ever going past their boutiques I cannot resist going in and picking up something small and random. Like Polar Bear Post-its or note-books.
I am constantly messing with recipes so one of the notebooks is dedicated
to how I changed the recipe and how it turned out.


How cute are these stickers?

My city has crap shopping so I am buying what I want online more and more.

♥  ♥  
Do you guys have a secret penchant for stationary?
♥ ♥ 

I'm off to plot taking over the world in my new DIARY!

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.


No comments:

Post a Comment