Monday 2 March 2015

Instagram Catch up - Baking, Shoes, selfies and the cat. I've got Mondayitis - which IS a real thing

 GORGE shoes... that I DIDN'T But - what's WRONG with me?

 Chocolate Foodgasm Brownie Cookies
Recipe Here

 Pak Choy from the garden - Look at the DETAIL

Charlie's Straight up Cola - tastes like Cola lollies. SO. Good.

Me and Amy getting ready Saturday night to hit the TOWN 
Danced till 3am when the club closed and the lights came on!

Oreo and Dark choc stuffed blondies...
Recipe coming soon to a Sunday Baking segment here!!!

And finally, Norman the cat giving me a particularly dirty look.

I love that his head in ON the pillow - SO LAZY.

Feel free to follow me on Instagram @paulashoefiend

Have a great week all ♥

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.


No comments:

Post a Comment