Tuesday 17 September 2013

Shoesday - September 17

Fashion Weeks - SS14

Your'e probably all SICK of Fashion week coverage... 
I however am not and as this is MY BLOG (evil face) I'm going to show you
my fav shoes
from some of the collections...
Antipodium London - These are familiar - but I likey.
 House of Holland -These are a little Alexander Wang, but that's cool.
 Jean Pierre Braganza - Love or loathe?
 Mulberry - NEED THESE.
 Ostwald Helgason - these are 70's kitsch but I love the color scheme.
 Richard Nicoll - Simple but nice.
 Rodarte - These are fugly - but somehow I want them...
 Sister by sibling - Look at the NEON FLOWERS.
Sophia Webster for Preen
I LOVE this chick, I have blogged about her here
and am planning a new post on her for the coming season :-D

Are there any stand out #lusthaves for you guys in here?
Or have I wasted your time spectacularly?

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.

No comments:

Post a Comment